Call us on 0800 211 8310 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
IP CCTV Cameras
If you are concerned about crime in your area then you may be considering having CCTV fitted. You’re presented with a wealth of options as soon as you start looking into CCTV cameras from analogue CCTV cameras to HD cameras. But if you really want the best CCTV cameras on the market then you really only have one choice, and that is IP CCTV Cameras.
4 Reasons To Buy IP CCTV Cameras
- Image Resolution – The fact is that there are simply no better cameras on the market than IP CCTV cameras. Far better than analogue systems and offering better image resolution than HD cameras, if you want crisp and clear CCTV pictures then IP cameras are the way to go.
- Ease of Installation – Despite being the most hi-tech cameras on the market, IP CCTV cameras are no more difficult to install than HD or analogue cameras. In fact, most of them these days are plug and play but for insurance purposes and to ensure they are working properly, we recommend that you do use a qualified and experienced CCTV installer to ensure everything is working properly.
- Analytics – The potential of IP cameras is fantastic, and if you are prepared to invest the money, there is a range of analytical software out there that can provide facial recognition and other interesting and useful features. This makes IP closed circuit television cameras very flexible in terms of the technology they can exploit.
- Future Proof – As the most advanced cameras on the market, if you wish to future proof yourself as much as possible, then IP CCTV cameras are the only choice as these systems can ‘grow’ with your needs as time goes on. Whilst they may be more expensive than HD and analogue cameras, this future proofing actually makes them a very cost effective choice of CCTV camera in the long term.
Types of IP CCTV System
Bullet IP Cameras: These types of IP CCTV camera are very popular and very flexible, being suitable for use indoor and outdoor. They can come with a host of options such as variable focal lengths and infra red imaging and they perform well as a camera. However, they can be vulnerable to vandalism which means they are best used high up and in inaccessible places.
Dome IP CCTV Cameras: Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, they are very vandal resistant too. Very flexible like the bullet camera, they come in a range of sizes and options and you can have the choice of fixed or moveable cameras.
Get IP CCTV Cameras Installed Now
Call us now on 0800 211 8310 or complete our contact form and we can arrange the installation of IP CCTV cameras at your property. Whether domestic or commercial, our installers are highly experienced and will have your IP CCTV system up and running and protecting you, your family and your property. Don’t delay, call our IP closed circuit television installers today!
IP (Internet Protocol) CCTV systems are gaining in popularity because of the advantages they offer over their analogue equivalents.
Probably the most obvious advantage is that, while CCTV cameras transmit internally, directly to a recording device, IP cameras connect via a network, so that the images they produce can be viewed by means of the Internet. Therefore you can monitor what is happening while you are away from your home or business, which results in a quicker response should there be any suspicious activity.
IP technology also enables you to have a larger, clearer picture because of its high megapixel resolution, which means that a larger area is covered, the image is clearer and you can see more details, not to mention the fact that you can also zoom in if necessary.
Another advantage is that, while CCTV cameras connect to a device which converts and compresses analogue signals to digital format for recording, IP cameras capture pure digital information, which is then recorded via computer or other digital recording device.
Finally, analogue cameras capture images by means of inter-laced scanning where the camera breaks the image into odd and even lines and alternates between them when it refreshes the image. Using this method a fast-moving object will be blurred and distorted, whereas IP cameras utilise progressive screening, constantly scanning the area and producing a clearer and much more detailed image regardless of any object’s speed.
Our team can help you find the best priced IP system in the UK – our national reach means we can install in your property wherever you are!
Call 0800 211 8310 for a free quotation today.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording