Bought the kit through CCTV.co.uk with this intention of installing it myself. The goods were delivered promptly but sat in the garage as I just didn’t ever seem to get time to do the install. I decided to let the professionals take care of it so called back CCTV.co.uk and asked them if they could arrange the install. The install was arranged within 4 days and I must say I am very happy with the result! Thank you CCTV.co.uk great product and great service.
CCTV Installation Woking
We install CCTV for businesses and home owners throughout Woking.
In Woking, CCTV is becoming more and more common with people recognising just how effective it is not just in helping to track down burglars, intruders and other criminals but in preventing the vast majority of crime in the first place.
There are many different options available when choosing your new CCTV system so it is vital that you get the very best advice to ensure that you get the system right for your needs. Thankfully, our Woking CCTV experts are ready and waiting to give you all the unbiased advice you need. From simple domestic CCTV systems to large and complex commercial installations, we can help you.
Our expert CCTV installers have years of experience in finding the best way to fit and set-up CCTV Cameras for businesses and residential properties. Contact us on 0800 211 8310, or use the free quote form opposite.
The crime rates in Woking are below the national average.
Businesses and organisations in Woking can further protect themselves from becoming victims of crime by using CCTV to deter and monitor crime or damage to property and buildings.
Why do you need CCTV?
Reasons why our Woking customers are having CCTV installed...
“The area we live in is “a low crime area” but it is very nice to know that on occasion when an untoward incident may occur on my property it is recorded and can be actioned appropriately. It is going to be even more important within the next few weeks as the County Council (in their infinite wisdom) is turning off all of our street lights to save money!!!” Woking
How can we help?
We are installers of CCTV working from our base in Woking. With years of experience we can help with the design, supply and installation of systems to cover a variety of requirements.
If your business or home is being targeted by vandals or thieves, then CCTV can provide 24-hour surveillance from either a static location, or from a remote monitoring centre.
Our Woking team can help with:
- The installation and setup of CCTV Systems in Woking
- Repair of existing systems
- Advice on reducing crime in your area
CCTV Installation Includes
Although the exact setup of your CCTV system will vary depending upon the type of system that you get. However, you will generally find that CCTV installation will involve:
- Installation of internal or external HD CCTV cameras (or the cameras that best suit your circumstance)
- Cabling for each camera and trunking where necessary
- Installation of digital video recorder (DVR)
- Installation of monitor if needed
- The setup of the DVR. This includes:
- First setup of the digital video recorder
- Configuring the router’s firewall
- Connecting the DVR to your network
- Setting up of smartphone and remote viewing of CCTV
- Motion detection (if part of your CCTV system)
- Camera setup
- Setup of recording quality resolution and frame rate for optimum recording
Having your digital video recorder setup properly will ensure that it is working probably and will maximise its usefulness and able you to view and record live CCTV footage and also access it from your smartphone or PC wherever you are in the world.
Why Use Our CCTV Installation Services?
- With all of our CCTV systems, you will get a package that is tailor made for your requirements and budget ensuring that you get the very best 24 hour protection.
- Every one of our CCTV installers in Woking is qualified and highly experienced in installing a wide range of CCTV systems . You can rest assured that your security needs are in the hands of experts.
- All of our systems come with a full manufacturer’s warranty which means that you can have the peace of mind that you are covered in the unlikely event anything goes wrong with it.
- Once your warranty is up, we offer a full range of CCTV servicing and maintenance packages, all of which are very competitively priced and will ensure your CCTV system continues to provide your property with the very best protection.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording