Call us on 0800 211 8310 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
Which CCTV Camera is best?
There are so many CCTV cameras available that it can be hard to know which is best for you. Whether it’s your home or business you’re looking to protect, a CCTV camera is an essential investment. That investment, however, needs to be in the right type of system.
With that in mind, here are some common CCTV camera types and their preferred uses.
Which CCTV Camera is best for me?
CCTV cameras are broken down into many styles and sub-types. Here are some common ones you might want to consider.
If you need help selecting the right CCTV Cameras – just call us for free advice on 0800 211 8310
- Dome cameras – ideal for indoor and outdoor use, they mask the direction the camera is looking, offering a strong deterrent
- Bullet cameras – long and cylindrical, ideal for use outdoors, the casing provides protection from weather and grime to keep the lens clear
- Day/night camera – specifically designed to offer around the clock monitoring, again particularly useful outside
- PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) – allowing for the panning, tilting, and zooming of the lens for maximum possible vision across an area
- Thermal imaging – perfect for use during the day and night and at all times of the year, they track heat sources over long distances
- Network cameras – connected to the internet, they allow remote access to the camera feed from a variety of devices
Get help choosing the right camera
If you need any further assistance choosing the perfect CCTV camera for you, or with the system’s installation, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We can help you choose the right camera, and offer affordable installation – get your quote today.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording