Before CCTV I did not feel very safe, but after installation I do! It gives me great peace of mind and security to know that the protection of CCTV both at home and at work is there.
CCTV Installation Stoke-on-Trent
Feel safe and secure with our CCTV Packages
We are CCTV installers working throughout Stoke on Trent, helping business and home owners protect their properties.
We offer CCTV installation in Stoke on Trent and the wider Staffordshire area. Working across the country, our engineers can help you wherever and whenever you want your installation. Working with both home and commercial customers we also offer a host of other services to supplement our services including a full repair service as well as extensive service and maintenance services.
If you need CCTV installation in the Stoke on Trent area then get in touch today and get the peace of mind that your CCTV system is being installed our expert team.
Our team of installers are friendly and experienced, and can help you find the best solution for your CCTV requirements. Call us on 0800 211 8310 or complete the free quote form.
- EXPERT installation
- HD CCTV Quality
Crime levels in Stoke are low – with only criminal damage being above the National average.
CCTV protects and deters crime – not only do high profile cameras help to put off criminals from entering business premises, should a crime take place – you have evidence to provide to the Police – especially useful in criminal damage and cases of arson.
Crime in Stoke
In the year ending March 2014, the crime rate in Stoke-on-Trent was in the top three recorded crime rate statistics in similar areas, according to police. With a startling 84.79 reported crimes per 1,000 population Stoke-on-Trent outranks both Tamworth and Newcastle-under-Lyme across the Staffordshire area by a significant margin.
An effective weapon in deterring crime is a well-designed and maintained CCTV system. Investing in crime prevention can lower the risk of damage or loss to your home or business and can potentially lower your insurance premiums. Our trained staff can talk to you about options that suit your needs as well as your budget including:
- 1 to 100 camera systems, tailored to your location and minimising blind spots
- Professional installation and 24 hour monitoring
- Clear, court-accepted imaging equipment
For added peace of mind we can enable you to view your system via iPhone or similar smartphone device. With some cases taking nearly a year to go through Staffordshire Crown courts, it makes sense to choose a system to deter criminals in the first place and with clear imaging should the worst happen, you save valuable time and money.
Call our friendly team today on 0800 211 8310 for a free, no obligation quote and see how we can help you secure your future.
- Professionally Installed CCTV
Get your CCTV system installed by the professionals. With all of our installers qualified and highly experienced, you can rest assured that you are in the hands of experts and that your CCTV will be fully functioning, giving you, your family or your business complete CCTV protection.
- Fully Installed and Configured
Our Stoke installation services offer complete installation and configuration. That means we don’t just fit your CCTV system, we configure it to your particular circumstances and property to ensure it is giving your maximum coverage and protection.
- 12 Months Warranty
All CCTV systems installed by ourselves enjoy a full 12 month warranty giving you complete peace of mind.
- Best Price Guarantee
Our ‘Best Price Guarantee’ pledge means that whatever CCTV system you purchase and have installed, you can rest assured in the knowledge that you’ve paid the best price on the market.
- View CCTV at Night
You’re assured of the very best CCTV footage even in the pitch black with our infrared CCTV cameras. Even in bad conditions, you’ll get excellent footage of a very high quality.
How can we help?
We are installers of CCTV Systems in Stoke-on-Trent – our team works with business and residential customers to help protect them against crime.
You must never fix CCTV cameras onto other areas around the outside of your property, such as street lights, public fences, trees or public buildings, without getting written permission from the individual authority responsible for them.
CCTV is not only excellent at providing a visual deterrent, but it also proves very useful in recording vandalism, theft and other evidence that can be used in a prosecution.
We are help with:
- The installation of CCTV systems for business clients in Stoke-on-Trent
- Advice on the best deployment of CCTV for your business
- Maintenance and repair of older CCTV Cameras
CCTV being used in Stoke-on-Trent
There are around 200 CCTV cameras dotted around Stoke-on-Trent, helping Staffordshire Police to make the city a safer and more crime-free place to live and work. The security cameras are monitored 24 hours a day every day of the year, providing constant surveillance.
The CCTV cameras are helping deter people from committing crime; reducing fear of crime taking place; detecting, preventing and reducing property crime and offences against people; making the city more attractive to residents, businesses, shoppers and tourists; and making the city safer for everyone.
Stoke-on-Trent businesses in particular have benefited from CCTV monitoring, and are in line to benefit even more as developments in Digital Video Disc, DVD, recordings now give the same quality image as the old video tape with extra benefits such as faster and easier image searches.
Benefits of CCTV
Getting CCTV installed is the most proactive thing you can do to ensure the safety of your home, family or business. The benefits are clear:
- CCTV DETERS crime: It’s a proven fact that the very presence of CCTV cameras at your property reduces the chance of it being targeted by burglars. Most burglars do not want to risk being caught on camera and will move on elsewhere from your property.
- CCTV can help to catch and prosecute intruders: In the unlikely event that you home is targeted by burglars, CCTV can help. You may see them on your CCTV in the act and call the Police to apprehend them or the footage can be used by them to trace the suspects.
- CCTV can reduce your insurance: Having a CCTV system is looked upon favourably by most insurers and you may find that your premiums are lowered because your home is now less likely to be targeted by burglars.
- Check on your property wherever you are in world: Whether you’re at work, out shopping or on holiday thousands of miles away, you can log onto your CCTV system to watch a live feed from your property on your phone or computer giving you peace of mind that your home is secure.
Get a Quote
Call our friendly and experienced CCTV advisers now or complete our contact form to arrange your quotation for CCTV installation in Stoke on Trent. We’ll arrange a convenient time to come and check your property and discuss your options. Call now start the process to giving your home, family or business the protection they deserve.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording