Bought the kit through CCTV.co.uk with this intention of installing it myself. The goods were delivered promptly but sat in the garage as I just didn’t ever seem to get time to do the install. I decided to let the professionals take care of it so called back CCTV.co.uk and asked them if they could arrange the install. The install was arranged within 4 days and I must say I am very happy with the result! Thank you CCTV.co.uk great product and great service.
CCTV Installation Redditch
We specialise in CCTV installation in Redditch and the West Midlands area.
Our team of experts can help you find the perfect solution to your security problems – call us on 0800 211 8310.
Are you wanting to protect your home? Or maybe you are worried about the security of your business premises? If you’ve not got CCTV fitted already then it can be one of the most cost effective and best investments you will ever make. Not only can closed circuit television help to prevent burglars, intruders and other unwelcome visitors to your property, it can can be of immense use in identifying, tracing and eventually prosecuting offenders.
With locally based installers all highly experienced and a range of CCTV support services on offer too such as maintenance and repair, you always know that when you’re with ourselves, you are in the hands of experts.
Crime rates in Redditch are very low, however reported instances of anti-social behaviour are at an all time high.
CCTV cameras are already used by councils up and down the country to monitor and combat ASB, and you can use this to help reduce criminal and nuisance behaviour in your neighbourhood.
How can we help?
Our team in Redditch is ready to help you find the perfect CCTV system for your needs.
- Advice on the best forms of security for your property
- Installation for residential and commercial properties in Redditch
- Repairs to older CCTV systems including upgrades
You may be tempted on purchasing your own CCTV system and fitting it yourself. Whilst this is perfectly possible for the most simple systems (and if you have the technical knowhow), you could be putting your home or business’s security at risk if you try it with any other more complex type of system.
The fact is, a CCTV system, however much you may have paid for it and however many bells and whistles it has is only ever as good as its installation. Therefore, it’s a false economy to try and do it yourself. By entrusting your CCTV installation to professionals you can be assured that:
- You will get the right CCTV system for your needs – There are a huge number of considerations to make when finding the right CCTV system for you. A professional CCTV installer will help narrow down your options to ensure you get the one that is right for you.
- Cameras will be placed in their optimal position – It’s quite a skill to get cameras installed so that they provide the maximum amount of coverage. Why not leave it in the hands of a professional?
- You have a system that falls within your budget – Professional CCTV installers will always work within your budget when helping you choose your new CCTV system.
- Viewing, recording and storage options all set up correctly – It’s vital that these parts of your CCTV system set up correctly to ensure that it is giving you all the protection that your property needs.
CCTV Installation Across The Redditch Area
We offer CCTV installation service across the Redditch area. Wherever you are in the area, we can help you choose the right CCTV system for your needs and install it at a time and date to suit you, whether it be in the week, at weekend or in the evening.
All Types Of CCTV Systems Dealt With
From budget systems to more complex hi tech systems, our experienced installers can help you regardless of the type. We work with all manufacturers which ensures that we can always get the right system for your particular needs.
All of the systems that we supply come with full high definition cameras that give you the very best quality footage. This is essential if you are ever asked to provide evidence to the police.
12 Months Warranty
All of our customers can have the peace of mind that they are covered by a full and comprehensive 12 month warranty. This covers both parts and labour and once this is up it can be extended with one of our popular and very reasonable service and maintenance plans.
Call 0800 211 8310 or complete our contact form to have a FREE non-obligation chat to our specialist advisors. You can book a completely free-of-charge quote with one of our highly experienced CCTV engineers.
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording