Call us on 0800 211 8310 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
How does remote CCTV monitoring work?
One of the best ways of providing security 24 hours a day, seven days a week, is by means of a professionally managed CCTV remote monitoring service.
It brings a wealth of benefits, both logistically and financially.
So how does CCTV remote monitoring work?
- Digital cameras are set up at strategic locations around your building or site
- Images from these cameras are then transmitted directly and instantly to the remote-monitoring centre, where trained operators continually monitor the images.
- When a camera shows any suspicious activity the operator can zoom in on the picture to assess the situation and decide what action, if any, needs to be taken.
In some cases they may decide that an audible warning is sufficient. This can be done using on-site audio, warning intruders that they are in an unauthorised area, and often that does the trick. If it does not, or the suspicions of the operator are heightened, then the police or other personnel can be alerted immediately with a priority response so that the situation can be dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Learn more about Remote CCTV Monitoring
Read more Questions & Answers
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording