Call us on 0800 211 8310 - or complete our Free Quote Form below.
4 Principles of GDPR and CCTV
- If you are working in a place such as a museum, performance venue, gallery or any building that has CCTV in operation, it is important to make sure that any notices are the correct size.
- People using the facility must be aware that they are being recorded at all times, and you must control who sees these recordings.
- The ICO will need details of your CCTV monitoring to make sure that data is being adequately protected, and they will also need to know why you are using CCTV.
- You must also make the CCTV footage available to anyone that requests it, if they have been recorded.
Read more CCTV News
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.
- Free Quote within 24 hours
- Friendly advice 0800 211 8310
- Nationwide CCTV Installation
- Professional Local Installers
- Full HD Recording